Participants outside East Java are also welcomed
- All the competition registration will be opened in two phases.
- The first phase will be opened on the September 3rd, 2018 – September 18th, 2018.
- The second phase will be opened on the September 21st, 2018 – October 22nd, 2018.
- The registration will be closed in the meantime when it has reached the maximum capacity of the quota.
- The committee will not accept any payment for the registration on the day of competition.
- The participants must give a phone number as the contact person on the registration form. Committee will send any information only to that number.
KIND OF REGISTRATION
The Offline Registration
The registration and payment of the competition will be opened on the September 3rd, 2018 – October 22nd, 2018 from Monday to Friday, 10.00 A.M to 15.00 P.M at English Department Students Association (EDSA/HMJ) room, 1st floor of T4 building, Languages and Arts Faculty of State University of Surabaya, Lidah Wetan. The participants must enclose:
- A copy of Student’s ID/KTP/ a copy of family card (Kartu Keluarga).
- School official letter.
- Registration form.
The Online Registration
Online registration is available on English Week website (www.englishweek-unesa.com)
- Read the ‘Registration Guidelines’ carefully before doing the registration.
- All registrants are REQUIRED to do the payment for each competition before filling the registration form (Google form). Online payment is available on Bank BCA, account number 0980172350 on behalf of Miranda M. The payment must have a card proof of the bank (Cash Deposit or ATM Transfer).
- Choose a competition which will be participated.
- Read the competition’s regulation carefully, then download it.
- Click “Apply Now” button to register.
- In the registration form, the registrants SHOULD upload:
- A scan of the payment receipt.
- A scan of student’s card or family registration card (if student card is not available).
- A scan of statement letter from the school’s headmaster which validates the registrant as an ENGLISH WEEK
- Make sure all the registrant’s names which are written in the registration form (Google form) are correct (complete name) with the correct spelling as it is printed on the Family registration card/student card/identity card (KK/KTP/Kartu Pelajar) in order to avoid mistyping on the participant’s certificate.
- The committee is not responsible for participants’ typing/writing errors.
- Any kinds of misspelling in the certificate CANNOT be changed.
- The changes of the participant that has been registered ONLY CAN BE DONE MAXIMUM on October 22nd, 2018, by contacting Miranda (08121558240) to give the confirmation.
- The committee is not responsible for the participants’ changing on the day of the competition.
- The team who does not re-confirm the registration will BE DISQUALIFIED.
- The participant can take part in more than 1 competition, and make sure it is not crash with the other competition’s schedules that have been chosen.
- The committee is not responsible for the participants’ crashed competition.
- If there is additional information will be sent via SMS to the CP written in the registration form.